By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitations or qualification.
- Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of company. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
- Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of company or any third party
- By continuing to access, link to, or use the Site, including any information, features and functionality located on the Site, you signify your acceptance of the Terms and agree to be legally bound by any additional guidelines, restrictions, or rules that may be posted in connection with specific sections or services of the Site.
- Company has business relationships with hundreds of customers. For convenience and simplicity, words like partnership and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
- In general, using our website poolmasters.ae as a site visitor may be considered anonymous: we do not engage in any activity that will personally identify our site visitors.
- The data collected via our site is stored in a secure server with our ISP who will take periodic backups of such data but will not give or sell it to anyone else.
The website contains information on company, its products and services. By accessing the site you agree not to upload, transfer or submit any harmful information like virus hacking codes or documents.
Third Party Content
The website doesn’t entertains any links to other third party websites. The content from third party services are not promoted in our website. The content and information in our website are owned by company and has not right for others to copy or use it in any other way